Golf Manor Synagogue (Congregation Agudas Israel) Organizational Seal

1904

caption:
Organizational seal of Congregation Agudas Israel, used after the congregation had moved to Golf Manor. The seal was made by The Jos J. Sayre & Son Co., from Cincinnati, Ohio. 

  • Golf Manor Synagogue (Congregation Agudas Israel) Organizational Seal
  • Golf Manor Synagogue (Congregation Agudas Israel) Organizational Seal

Leave a Comment

Cincinnati Judaica Fund| 8401 Montgomery Road | Cincinnati, OH 45236 | 513-241-5748
Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education | 8401 Montgomery Road | Cincinnati, OH 45236 | 513-487-3055
powered by CollectiveAccess 2014