Article Regarding the Opening of the New Kneseth Israel Congregation Section Avenue (Cincinnati, Ohio) Synagogue Building in 1963
Old and New Combined
NEW TEMPLE – This is the interior of the Washington Avenue Syangog, the Kneseth Israel Congregation, at 1515 Section avenue, Roselawn. The new building replaces one at the corner of Washington and Rockdale avenues, which was sold to the Boys’ Club. Some art windows and treasured fixtures were transferred from the old building to the new. Albert Harris is the president of the synagog.