20th Century Carved Wooden Stars of David (Cincinnati, OH)
The Stars were decorative elements on pew ends given to the Number One Apostolic Overcoming Holy Church of God, 1706 Central Avenue in Cincinnati, established 1951. When the church renovated its building in 1981, the pews were given to the Montford Heights United Methodist Church. The probable origin is a synagogue in Cincinnati's West End.
Leave a Comment