Identifer: CJF R 0346
Isaac Mayer Wise Temple
Cincinnati Judaica Fund Research Collection
The former location of the Isaac M. Wise Center synagogue, bult in 1927 house the congegation for 46 years until 1973 when they sold the bulding and began construction on their current home in Amberley Village, Ohio. durring the three year building project they returned full time to their Plum street location, The Plum Street Synagogue.
Originally formed in 1841 after a group of members from K.K. Beene Israel congegation felt the need to create a new congregation to meet their needs and German customs.