Pinkas Hazahav (The Golden Ledger) of Cincinnati’s Orthodox Community
Yad Charutzim Shul
The shul was established in 1894. The establishers were Hungarian born. They were Mr. Shrout, Mr. Aharon Keller and more. The president was S. Fischer. In the beginning they had two rooms on Central Street. Afterwards on Clinton Street (Ave.?) they had 40 members. They were members of the Vaad Hoir. They also had a cemetery.
The president was Mr. Sharf, the brother of Rav Meir Sharf in New York and he is a member of the Vaad Hoir
The New Hope shul was founded in 1939 by the Orthodox Jewish German immigrants under the leadership of the Rav and great teacher, by the great founding president Leo Teitz, the controller Mr. Rabenstein and the secretary Mr. Kahn. The davening took place in the Yeshivas Eitz Chaim and amongst them were members of the Vaad Hoir.