20th Century Satin Bimah Cover from Congregation B’nai Avraham (Cincinnati, OH)

1913

caption:
A large white satin bimah cover edged with gold fringe. A  gold appliquéd Star of David is in the middle

Identifer: CJF.2009.001.224

Medium
Textile

Topics
Norwood Congregation - Congregation B'nai Avraham

Collection
University of Cincinnati Hillel Collection

Description
From B’nai Avraham synagogue (The Norwood Shul); currently Northern Hills Congregation

Related Objects

Leave a Comment

Cincinnati Judaica Fund| 8401 Montgomery Road | Cincinnati, OH 45236 | 513-241-5748
Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education | 8401 Montgomery Road | Cincinnati, OH 45236 | 513-487-3055
powered by CollectiveAccess 2014